The Ethical Wedding Show has arrived and is launching in October 2021 at the beautiful tipi at Wellington Wood in Norfolk (Oct 10th 2021) and the Edwardian Victorian Baths in Manchester (Oct 24th 2021). It is a show for eco, ethically-minded couples who love the planet as well as each other.
Every supplier has been handpicked for The Ethical Wedding Show, not just for their gorgeous product and impeccable service, but because they too care about the planet.
• They have worked hard to reduce their plastic use before, during, and after your wedding.
• They have introduced vegan versions to give more choice, and because they care.
• They have been clever with recycling or up-cycling in their designs as well as after your wedding.
• They source locally to keep their carbon footprint low.
• They embrace pre-loved or vintage.
But this doesn’t mean quality has dropped. Neither does it mean they don’t deliver the creative luxe weddings that the team behind the show, Magpie Wedding are known for.
Each show has a full programme of talks, workshops, a style lounge, even a charity raffle. Each ticket gives £1 to Brides Do Good charity helping end child marriage plus you can go VIP and enjoy a goody bag packed with treats, a glass of bubbly and a tree planted in the Amazon.
We have teamed up with the event to offer 3 lucky couples a chance to win VIP tickets for both shows and to offer everyone 20% off a standard ticket with the code MP21.
Find out more about the shows here!