Here’s what’s inside May/June 2022 issue of Planet Mindful magazine – from finding happiness through self acceptance to yin yoga and wild crafting…
Discover how to love yourself – flaws and all – with our article by trauma coach and therapist Hannah McKimm. She delves into the Japanese art of kintsugi, which encourages to celebrate our broken parts in order to heal and find true happiness.
This issue is also packed with expert advice on getting fitter and healthier, so that you can feel like your best self this summer.
If you’re feeling stuck in a rut or want to bring about change in your life, it’s never too late! Our article on making a fresh start is an essential read to help you get onto a new path.
Also in the May/June 2022 issue of Planet Mindful magazine…
• How to deal with difficult relationships
• The small, sustainable changes that can make a real difference
• Discover how camping can provide a boost to our mental health
• The best summer wellness festivals to book now
• Yin yoga – what is it and how does it benefit us?
• Wild crafting – make a mini bird bath, a magical wind chime and more.
Where can I buy the May/June 2022 issue of Planet Mindful magazine?
• You can go paperless and read our digital issue
• You can order your paper copy online
• You can subscribe now and save!
• Planet Mindful magazine is also available at selected WH Smith’s, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Asda & Morrisons.
• Want to read one of our past issues? Click here to find a copy.